The Winning Litigator® will provide In-House Litigation Training to your attorneys and staff. We will come directly to your firm with training customized to your needs, budget and time frame. In-House Training can be delivered in shorter sessions of a few hours, or in sessions lasting a day, a weekend, or longer–depending on the needs of your firm.
In-House Litigation Training is designed to enrich and enhance existing basic training, allowing litigators in your firm to become more time efficient and proficient in the courtroom.
Some examples of popular In-House Litigation Training include:
- The Winning Deposition;
- Secrets of Witness Preparation that Almost No Attorneys Know;
- The Courtroom Theater;
- Getting Into the Minds of Jurors;
- Power Openings and Closings;
- Persuasion Strategies for Every Litigator and Negotiator;
- Commanding Visual Strategies that Get Judges, Juries and Mediators to “Yes”; and
- New Associate/Summer Associate Training.