One great way we can provide key litigation insights to a large group is through the delivery of a Keynote Speech at a conference or professional retreat. Winning Litigator® founder Larry Kaye relates his personal trial experiences to illustrate how successful litigators can continuously enhance and effectively apply their skills through more focused trial preparation and trial presentation. The central themes are professional growth and the personal satisfaction gain through elevating litigation practice skills.
These presentations are filled with humor, insight and creative and resourceful ideas to maximize litigation success. Most of all, the presentations are infused with Larry’s enthusiasm and appreciation for litigators.
Speeches can be custom-created for your firm, conference, or organization–or you can choose one of these popular topics:
- Laughing While Litigating – Techniques to Find the Humor in Everyday Litigation
- The Perfect Trial – Techniques to Work at 100%
- Working Smarter – Streamline the Nuts and Bolts of Litigation, Reduce Stress and Have a Better Life
- What the Hell is my Case About? – Using Jury Focus Groups to Achieve Surprising Results
- The Show Must Go On: Using the Courtroom as a Theater – Stage Managing the Trial, Creating Focus and Drama for Your Audience
- The Lemon Sour Ball, The Perfume Lady, and Other Deposition Stories – Humorous Tales with Awesome Lessons for Litigators
If you have an upcoming firm retreat, conference or bar association meeting, why not bring Larry Kaye and The Winning Litigator® to your firm? Contact us to schedule your dates now.