litigation workshops & seminars
Litigation is communication — preparing to tell a compelling and convincing story to your audience. The way you structure your language, your appearance, your tone of voice, your effective use of evidence and your general sense of confidence in yourself, all help build your credibility for the jury. In a Litigation Best Practices Workshop or Seminar, you learn to perfect these skills hands-on, practicing and learning from experts while you enhance your own abilities as a litigator.
All Workshops and Seminars take place at conveniently located conference center hotels, where attorneys gather for a half-day, full-day, or weekend, to re-invigorate their skills, re-energize their practices, and challenge themselves to become the best litigators they can be.
Some examples of popular Litigation Seminars and Workshops include:
- The Winning Deposition;
- Secrets of Witness Preparation that Almost No Attorneys Know;
- The Courtroom Theater;
- Getting Into the Minds of Jurors;
- Power Openings and Closings;
- Persuasion Strategies for Every Litigator and Negotiator;
- Commanding Visual Strategies that Get Judges, Juries and Mediators to “Yes”; and
- New Associate/Summer Associate Training.
If you’d like to be informed of upcoming Litigation Workshops or Seminars, subscribe to our mailing list and we will send you periodic announcements for upcoming training.